The forklift clutch plate is a medium transfer that transfers engine power to the transmission. The material of the forklift clutch disc is similar to that of the brake pad, and the friction plate has a certain high temperature resistance. During the driving of the forklift, when the clutch pedal is depressed, the clutch disc is separated from the engine flywheel, and when the high-grade position is switched to the low gear or the low gear is switched to the high gear position, when the clutch plate and the engine flywheel are connected through the clutch pressure plate.
The replacement cycle of the forklift clutch disc is logically the clutch disc should be a consumable part of the forklift. But in fact, many cars have to change the clutch plate a few years, and some forklifts, perhaps have tried the burning smell of the clutch plate, before they replace the clutch plate. How often do you change it? You can refer to the following points to make a replacement judgment:
1. The higher the forklift clutch is used;
2. The forklift climbs uphill and is not strong;
3. After the forklift has been running for a period of time, it can smell the burnt smell of the strands;
4, the simplest detection method is: you can hang a 1st gear, pull up the hand brake (or step on the brakes) and then start, if the forklift engine does not turn off, then you can directly judge the forklift clutch plate should be replaced.
5, hang a gear to start, feel uneven when clutching, forklift front and rear swaying feeling, pressure plate, step, lift the clutch when there is a sense of sputum, need to replace the forklift clutch plate.
6. The metal friction can be heard every time the clutch is lifted. The most likely cause is that the forklift clutch plate has been worn more seriously.
7. The forklift engine can't run at high speed. When the front or second gear engine is low speed, the throttle is suddenly stepped on the bottom, the speed is obviously increased, and the speed of the vehicle is not accelerated. It means that the clutch of the forklift is slippery and needs to be replaced.
8. Some experienced repairmen or drivers can judge whether the forklift clutch plate should be changed according to the difference in feelings of their daily driving.